(can use unicorn smasher instead of jungle scout)
** if you're not 100% familiar with the research process in amazon, please make sure to see this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APzroJzik8s
The freelancer will find *at least* 5 keyphrases in amazon, using junglescout and marchentwords, that:
1. The top 5 sellers are selling more than 300 a month and the average selling is more than 300 (in jungle-scout or unicorn smasher)
2. The product is less than 2 KG and small size (smaller than a shoe box).
3. Average reviews of less than 80 reviews. the seller with the maximum reviews must have less than 120 reviews ! (if one seller has more than 120 reviews - not good).
4. The product must have at least 120,000 searches in merchant words.
5. This product is not being sold by a large company like Nike or Apple.
6. This product is not electronic, cannot easily break, not a cloth, not in the baby/beauty/nutrition niche and not edible.
7. the price must be higher than $20 (for all the sellers)
8. it MUST be a product, for example: "kitchen accessories" is NOT a product, "garlic press" IS a product.
*the smaller/lighter – the better.
**Important clarification: I'm *not* looking for amazon links to products ! I'm looking for the keywords and key-phrases with good results,
for example: "Wine Bottle Corkscrew" avg. sales: 300, avg. reviews: 60...