I am looking for writers who could write copy for a e-commerce website that sells phone cases designed by artists. Please read the complete details section before responding. Mention the answer to the ultimate question of Life, the Universe, and Everything in your post. More details about the product:
Gonecase is an Indian company that wants to be a monetization platform for artists. Something like designbyhumans.com except that we curate and throw more focus on the artists page rather than product pages and we sell only phone cases. I like to say "an art company that sells phone cases". Website screenshot with filler text here: http://i.imgur.com/Fk5lWim.jpg
Where I'd like your help. A few options for:
1. Main Headline for the page
2. Text for the main headline
3. Three Adjectives for the pitch
Inspiration from glitty.co http://i.imgur.com/s87FsMo.png
Look at the above link again for inspiration, except that Gonecase sells a completely different product.
5. Talk about the brand/product philosophy
Use this section to humanize the company, maybe? Points: we are artists too.
This probably won't be any more than 120-150 words.
1. We are changing the way art is "used". Carry around the art that you own?
2. Different form factor? Changing the medium? Adapting to the times?
3. Artists get paid (but I'm guessing the customer doesn't really care about this too much?)
4. We want artists to be able to make a living from this. At the same time, without having to sell out.
5. high quality phone cases (again this isnt really the selling point)
6. Feel free to send in a way you'd approach this in your cover letter. It'll give me a better idea about your understanding of the job.
Who you are:
- A native speaker of english
- Someone with writing samples that I could look at
- (Nice to have) experience writing for ecommerce websites/landing pages