I'm a LED distributor and I sell innovative LED display to be integrated into innovative design.
Our products need to be integrated within a new project:
- Flexible LED panels for a column (original column is square but we need to create a round shape LED cabinet to dress the column)
- Standard LED panels to be hanged on the ceiling
Our flexible panels will be created and embedded into a cabinet to surround the square column.
We need help to design an installation system for the LED cabinet on the column.
We will require structural engineering document also 3D or 3D video of the installation system to reassure the client.
The installation system will be done by the factory which will also assist and build the all components - so you will have this support and we will mainly need guidance and clean final document to present to client form you.
However I would like the input of the structural engineer to come up with stability calculation and make sure we are complying with regulation.
Guidance/idea/suggestions on the installation system of the LED column and the LED ceiling would be highly appreciated.
This project will be in an airport in the Netherland so one onsite meeting will be required (It will be fully paid by us) Ideally need to be located in London or Paris
We have a raw square column and we need to transform it into a rounded LED column.
We need to install LED on ceiling and column we need help designing the installation process for the ceiling and the column.
The things to take into account are:
- we can't drill into the concrete column
- there will be a furniture surrounding the column
- we can drill on the floor and ceiling.
- we can install some type of bracket to install the rounded LED
- LED Ceiling weight: 650kg LED Column weight: 700kg
- At the bottom of the collumn some furniture will be installed
See picture enclosed.
See here all details:
Here is what the factory have designed so far (This is just the initial work) : https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1wRQwQljBrKWFRaVjVfUEo0dFU&usp=sharing
My website is: www.streetcommunication.co.uk You can see more about what we do.
See some examples of designs here
See the design here: