** I am in need of an experienced, hard-working group Health Insurance Appointment Setter / Telemarketer with decision makers of companies over 200 employees and up
** Leads are provided
** Candidate should have their own platform for making calls and being able to secure (949) phone prefix with a high-quality voice as if the calls are made locally and the phone service needs to have call back ability with the recorded greeting provided as if the clients reaching a California Local Office.
Will provide guidance and easy to follow scripts. The Candidate needs to follow the script thoroughly and ask all the needed questions on the scripts. Prefer this candidate to be an Appointment setter professional in the insurance industry as we are hoping to build a long-term relationship with room for growth with our company.
- Fluent in American English
- Telephone Skills, persistent , driven and positive result oriented.
- *Life insurance appointment setting ability
- Very Enthusiastic and with convincing and closing ability.
- outbound calling, telephone handling.
- Friendly Phone Voice
- Reliable and Responsive
- good with Follow-ups
- Appointment Setting Experience
- Quiet place with no interruption in workplace
- Email Handling
- Dialer from US phone identity of (949) Area code
- Quick in Communication
- High Speed Internet
*** $10 PER QUALIFIED LAED BASED ON THE INSTRUCTION AND REQUIREMENTS. AND BONUS OF $20 TO $100 PER BOARDED ACCOUNT. ***
*** Will hire qualified and based on above-mentioned skills quickly. Please, INCLUDE RESPONSES IN YOUR CV***
1. Where are you located? Time zone in relation to Los Angeles, California (i.e. ahead/behind 5 hours)?
2. Previous experience with Telemarketing/Appoint Setting? Please briefly explain.
3. What tools/resources do you have readily available to complete calls?
4. Experience in Financial services / Group Health Insurance appointment setting Experience? If so, please explain.
5. How many hours can you dedicate per week?
6. Great follow ups and record / detailed call reporting
7. Can dedicate to the project 100% and result oriented? Please explain with a previous experience.
8. Concentrate on the project given and not to work for any other project with different projects with other Employers.( conflict of interests) and mixing other projects.
Thank you for your applications.