I need a proof-of-concept:
01. A Single Page App HTML5 with a menu bar, outlookbar, statusbar and main windows.
02. The proof-of-concept App is used to manage 'Tasks' (like in Outlook).
03. Tasks have a category (red, blue, green), urgent indicator (true/false), subject, description, start date, end date, percentage completed.
04. There is one button in the outlookbar 'Tasks'. Hitting this button will show a grid with tasks.
05. The grid/a task row has a contextmenu.
06. Using menu items in the context menu it is possible to create new task, open existing task, delete a task.
01. Security is a none-issue for this proof-of-concept.
02. Design should be based on theme Xenon (http://themes.laborator.co/xenon/). We have bought a license, have the source files, but this theme is AngularJS so partly useless.
03. 100% Async, use of Promises (?), Async methods in MVC API
04. Connection aware (if there are connection issues a message should appear, UI should block).
05. Perfect error handling.
06. A Visual Studio 2015 solution
07. Asp.net 4.6
08. Asp.net MVC 5
09. Bootstrap 3
10. ReactJS, Flux, Typescript
11. Data (tasks) should be saved server side, in memory/cash, using a 'fake' data access layer/repository.
01. 'Undo/Redo' functionality?
All above using best-practices for React-JS and Flux.