We are looking for several new developers to join our rapidly growing team. There are several intranet-type websites that do some advanced back end work with SQL, and some other interesting technologies (Twilio, Mailgun, etc.) The work involved is mostly new feature development in these projects, using the latest technologies (SignalR, etc.).
We are very passionate about our work and are flexible about new ways to come up with solutions. We like to stay ahead on best practices and new technologies. Our team is distributed, and though we work closely together, especially on deliverables, hours are flexible.
- 5+ years full stack experience
- Expert knowledge of SQL/Entity framework required, especially with advanced queries that can perform quickly
- Advanced knowledge of C#
- Please respond by prefixing your post with "toast".
- Able to speak and communicate in English
- Responsive. This isn't the type of project where you'll disappear for a month and deliver. Although we're flexible on hours, if there is a critical bug, it needs to be fixed. Being available for questions is greatly appreciated.
- As a follow up to the above item, we try to keep most work within the hours of 8 AM - 6 PM EST. We don't work that whole schedule, but if you are able to overlap a good part of this timeframe, whether morning or afternoon, this is obviously preferred.
Payment is weekly. I have marked the project as milestones though because we need about a week to turn around payment and billing. Please include an hourly rate as well. 30-40 hours a week are expected.
If you are meet these requirements and are looking for a job with a flexible environment, good pay, and mentally challenging work, please apply! Thanks in advance.