I need to build a bot that would be used in Slack. He should be easily added to teams, with single button from website.
The bot should go to each team member in private messages and post him a pre-set message every monday, tuesday and friday. In wednesday, thursday and saturday he should get back to everyone on PM with replies he got on day before. Preferable to store data in DB. Put this in interview questions, so i would know you have read the description - Slacking.
Here is the whole scope:
- simple backend for message add / remove / rearrange;
- The database, for storing users reply, preferable time and messages;
- file storage for the user's input;
- implement users ability to change the start time for bot run;
- the bot will be able to start, collect and wait for the other participants and then send back to all the users;
- integrate the Stripe; and
- code trial function (add tokens for validation to prevent hacking).
- AI functionality, need to have ability to add receiving messages with relevant answers.
- Host on AWS Lambda or Heroku