Ocr Tesseract Jobs

5 were found based on your criteria {{ paging.total|number:0 }} were found based on your criteria

show all
  • Hourly ({{ jobTypeController.getFacetCount("0")|number:0}})
  • Fixed Price ({{ jobTypeController.getFacetCount("1")|number:0}})
Fixed-Price - Intermediate ($$) - Est. Budget: $500 - Posted
Hello friend, we are currently in process of digitizing older books (stories, newspapers,Mock Exam etc). We will provide you with about 1000+ scanned pages which are in pdf format. Please use any OCR programs and convert into mysql database format. I have ten thousand + file so attached is a sample file. Budget = 1000 * $5 = 5000$ Thank you.
Skills: OCR Tesseract OCR algorithms
Fixed-Price - Entry Level ($) - Est. Budget: $150 - Posted
I need a plugin to use in Ionic app. It's a simple License Plate Recognition plugin to retrieve the plate number only. Basically we need the plugin to open the camera app, and make continuous scans for licenses plates, identify the license plates (Brazilian license plate format: ABC-1234) and the display this info in the screen and save this list to the local smartphone storage. Plugin details: -The plugin needs to work OFF-LINE meaning it cannot send the image to a API and return the result. - The plugin needs to work with in a hybrid app in both iPhone and android (4.0 or above) -The camera screen needs to remain open and scanning needs to be continuos in either portrait view or landscape - Identify the plate from 2 meters distance to 5 meters distance in less than 1 second and show new license plates detected in intervals of 3 seconds. The list needs to identify different license plates in the sequence, meaning the same license plate cannot show on the list more than one time (for example if the car has stopped in front of the smartphone camera) - Emit a “beep” and “vibrate” each time a license plate is detected. - Button to turn camera flash on/off If you have what it takes to get this job done, I’ve also have another OCR Plugin job that we need to do. Bellow i’ve attached how the plugin should look like:
Skills: OCR Tesseract Android App Development Apache Cordova Ionic Framework
Fixed-Price - Entry Level ($) - Est. Budget: $100 - Posted
We have approximately 2800 survey forms with 35 fields of data to enter per form. These forms have been scanned into pdf and we now require them to be transferred into excel format so we can analyse the numbers. I have attached below a sample of the form. We are also fine with the use of OCR programs. Acceptance Criteria: - A single excel document that contains all the values from 2800 individual surveys - 1 column per data point - 1 row per form - Each subject field should be the column header i.e. first column would be ‘Waiter Server #’ second column ‘Pax #’ etc…. - Accuracy of at least 90% must be reached for payment Deadlines - 75% of the data is available now and could be released on job award. - Remaining 25% should be available by end of day Friday 7:15pm PST. - Deadline is 5 business days after receipt of the final installment or sooner. Bonus Opportunity - Two freelancers will be hired and their results compared to one another. The freelancer with the highest accuracy score while remaining within the above deadline will receive a $100 bonus - Both Freelancers will be paid the basic. Bonus is in addition to this. Please provide quote for this and email me back with any questions.
Skills: OCR Tesseract
Fixed-Price - Expert ($$$) - Est. Budget: $200 - Posted
We are building a web application where we need to extract data from image or pdf and use it in application form, workflow is as follows User uploads photo System crops and saves image in max give size (Max 30kb only) (this can be done before or after extraction) OCR extracts data from image or pdf Identify data as per field names in image (images are common) Same is pasted to specific fields in form after this we will take it forward
Skills: OCR Tesseract OCR algorithms PDF Conversion
Fixed-Price - Intermediate ($$) - Est. Budget: $2,000 - Posted
The work which needs to be done concerns the development of an app with functionality among others OCR and needs to work on iOS and Android. Further information will be given afterwards or during a call. Development has to be the strictest of confidence. Please send your cover letter and resume. Contact will be made within approximately 2 weeks. The budget is stretched.
Skills: OCR Tesseract OCR algorithms