This is a role which will evolve into regular ongoing work for the right person.
We are an Australian digital marketing agency that delivers solutions across the full range of digital marketing disciplines;
Website design & CRO, local search / online reputation, PPC (Google Adwords, Facebook advertising, Remarketing), SEO, Content marketing, Landing pages, Lead magnets, Social media marketing, Email marketing, Reputation Management, Marketing automation & CRM, Reporting & Analytics.
Our agency is data-driven, and we don't work off contracts, so everything we do MUST work for the client.
We require an experienced SEO specialist to manage several of our clients ongoing SEO campaigns.
You are skilled in both the strategic elements of scoping and planning out an SEO campaign, along with the tactical execution of getting results with SEO.
You recognise the important role that content plays in ranking for competitive keywords. You understand how to develop content marketing strategies to target high value keywords, and how to develop a promotional strategies to drive engagement, social sharing, link sharing and increasing inbound links.
You are an expert who can assess a client's current SEO / content strengths and weaknesses, evaluate the competition, then develop a plan to out-compete the competitors.
Each strategy you employ is trackable against measurable KPIs, and because of this, you understand how to measure the ROI that the strategies you employ for clients generate in terms of profit and revenue driven.
The deliverables involve:
- Competitive analysis as part of strategic planning
- Mapping the value of organic rankings to revenue
- Developing 90 day, 6-month, 12-month SEO strategies and action plans
- Keyword research and keyword targeting
- Auditing websites against target keywords
- Creating keyword / content matrix
- Mapping out content marketing plans against target keywords
- On-site technical SEO
- Content promotion strategies
- Developing link building campaigns
We want to develop a long term working relationship with an SEO specialist who can become our SEO account manager. You will take 100% ownership over the campaigns you manage.
We would like to see demonstrable results from previous work you have completed (example case studies with results, etc.).
Expertise in these areas essential:
- Results driven approach
- Understand how to target, deliver and prove ROI
- Excellent client facing communication
- Project management skills
- Proactive approach
- Optimising SEO to clear KPIs
- Technical on-site SEO
- Link building campaigns
- Content marketing strategy
- Overall digital marketing strategy
Look forward to hearing from you!