PLEASE OBSERVE THE BUDGET BEFORE YOU BID. THANK YOU.
A position for a long term virtual assistant has arisen. You must have excellent tech skills as well as some admin skills for general support.
Successful applicant will need to be a highly articulate and organised person who enjoys a challenge and managing responsibilities without heavy supervision. This is a long-term role and you will be expected to commit an agreed schedule to get things done. We are a global company but family owned business with over 12 years very successful track-record.
You will be an ongoing member of the team that means, you'll be doing work every day, learning the different software tools we use to do business, and setting them up.
Duties will include:
▪ research and quickly learning to use and manage software
* putting content in our membership app on www.buildfire.com
▪ working on the company app in www.buildfire.com
▪ managing emails in the www.sendinblue.com site
▪ updating web pages using the web builder/wordpress etc. www.xprs.imcreator.com
▪ setting up different tools and linking them so they work nicely together
▪ helping resolve any outages if something doesn't work - maybe the hosting goes down or another software stops working properly
* uploading canned messages and ensuring the live chat (www.tawk.to)
* updating online profiles
* other similar work
You’ve got to have:
▪ Excellent communications skills, written, spoken
▪ Good social media skills and knowledge of Twitter and Facebook
▪ Very good organizational skills - as there are lots of things happening at once and you’ve got to manage it all well
▪ Really approachable demeanour, you are generally a cheerful and helpful person,
▪ A will to grow within a company… There is LOTS of growth potential and so someone who wants to be settled down with one company who changes the world is really important.
▪ CONFIDENT AND NOT BE AFRAID to clarify and ask questions so that you know you are making the right decisions.
▪ Be able to work on your own really well - without having to be told what to do every minute. You have to be able to ask questions so that you know what you are responsible for and be proactive in ensuring things that are ongoing are maintained and managed well so that we don't drop the ball.
* You must have an immensely good attention to detail
To apply you need to send a covering letter telling why you think the above relates to you and why you think you’re the best for the job NOT a generic application answer please. Also tell me the colour of the ocean to prove you have good attention to detail.
WHEN YOU BID PLEASE BID A WHOLE AMOUNT FOR A MONTH'S WORK. THIS IS A FIXED BID EVERY MONTH THE SAME SALARY NOT HOURLY. Once again, we are not offering an hourly role as it does not allow honest representation of the work put in, so we will agree hours and monthly flat salary with the applicant we have the most interest in.