We are looking for either a team, or individuals who fit one or more of the job titles below who can come together as a team, to launch an upcoming health related online Summit with a global reach. If you have studied these strategies but not implemented them yet we will consider you for the team if you are interested in being mentored and you are coachable.
A passion for helping to properly diagnose and heal chronic illness and autoimmune diseases is a plus!
We are looking for people who have experience with launches, strategies, effective sequences, etc. (for example Jeff Walker's Product Launch Formula, Virtual Summit Mastery, Etc.) who can do the following. Note, this is a generalized list. We want you to give us an outline of the tasks you'll be responsible for based on your experience:
PRODUCT LAUNCH MANAGER / PROJECT MANAGER
· Create a launch calendar - detailed timeline with actionable steps
· Develop the launch strategy
· Work with the team to ensure that deadlines are met
· Work with web developer to ensure the correct pages have been created to support the launch sequence and timelines
CONTENT & COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
· Upload & manage blog posts
· Interface with video editor to ensure content videos for blog have the correct content/graphics
· Suggest social platforms that are working best right now for online launches in the health and wellness field
· Create content for each of the social media platforms
· Create engagement on these platforms (likes, shares, follows, comments, etc)
· Manage private online communities (monitor, respond, engage, etc)
· Interface with PR person to ensure the correct info is being submitted
· Following up with PR leads
SALES PROCESS MANAGEMENT
· Develop sales funnels
· Work with copywriter to get content
· Work with web developer to ensure the correct pages are created
· Schedule e-mail campaigns
· Set up split testing
· Create and monitor analytics and reporting to determine what’s working and what’s not working
JOINT VENTURE PARTNER MANAGEMENT
· Interface with Summit speakers & promotional partners to confirm when they will be mailing their lists and promoting on social media
· Create & maintain a spreadsheet with the dates everyone will be promoting via each promotional channel
· Ensure everyone has the marketing copy they need in order to promote
· Ensure everyone has an affiliate link & knows how to login to the portal
· Be a cheerleader. Get partners excited to promote!
If you can fill any, or all of these roles, please respond back with "Launch Team" in the subject line of the e-mail along with the name of the role(s) you can work in, details of your experience with these types of launches, any references you may have, your bid for the work you can do, and a time frame to accomplish the work. I have put in $1,000 as an arbitrary number for the budget to fill the Upwork requirement of an amount.
Note: We will be doing several launches like this and are looking to put together a long term launch team.
We look forward to working with you and to creating many successful launches together over the coming years!