looking for remote support
who can work for US time zone
* Lead, mentor and train a small team of DBAs
* Monitoring, performing daily checks, and troubleshooting of the production, testing, and development database environments
* Performing database backups and recovery as required, capacity planning and performance tuning as it pertains to the Oracle environment.
* Resolving problems from the production environment and interacting with Testing and Development Divisions to resolve problems and identify system enhancements.
* Provide leadership and oversight to support, maintain and enhance applications
* Lead and participate in process improvement initiatives.
* Provide technical leadership and guidance on developing customer-service infrastructure strategy
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* at least 7 years of hands-on information technology experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
* Advance level experience with Oracle...