I need someone to translate/transcribe portions of a PDF into HTML and LaTeX. I am making flash cards for personal use while studying mathematics. I would like the odd numbered exercises and examples (paired with their solutions) of a PDF textbook translated/transcribed into HTML and LaTeX and compiled into a CSV file. I have attached a sample PDF and a sample of what I would like the completed work to look like. Only a basic knowledge of HTML is necessary, however a more advanced knowledge of LaTeX may be required. Additionally, you may have to capture and save pictures from the PDF to be referenced by the produced HTML.
The flash card program that I am using is Anki (http://ankisrs.net/). While a knowledge of Anki is not necessary to complete this job, some knowledge of Anki may help you understand the task better and be better able to check your work. Anki can be downloaded for free at http://ankisrs.net/ and documentation for Anki exists at http://ankisrs.net/docs/manual.html. Ultimately, I plan to import the CSV file produced by this job into Anki as a set of flash cards. You may find it useful to attempt to import the CSV file produced into Anki to ensure its correctness (http://ankisrs.net/docs/manual.html#importing).
* Each individual exercise must contain all necessary instructions required to solve the exercise. Many exercises are grouped together under one set of instructions. These instructions must be duplicated for each exercise while compiling the CSV file. Please refer to my samples for further clarification.
* Each exercise/example must NOT contain any reference to its own number. Please refer to my samples for further clarification.
* The CSV columns will be arranged as follows: COL1: Exercise/Example, COL2: Solution, COL3: Reference to book, chapter, section, exercise/example number. Please refer to my samples for further clarification.
Attachments (contained in a zipped folder):
* A HOW-TO file has been attached detailing instructions for how to interleave LaTeX with HTML for this project.
* A sample PDF of the exercises (and their solutions) at the end of a chapter/section in a textbook.
* A sample CSV file containing the HTML and LaTeX of selected exercises for your reference.
* This job description.