We are in need of reliable and sharp people (preferably from the Philippines, unless English is immaculate) to be hired for an e-commerce business based in the US. This is a permanent, salaried full-time position with benefits.
1. Willing to work from home, full-time
2. Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
3. Available to work for 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Standard Time
4. High-speed and stable internet connection
5. Must be working in a place where power outages are not frequent
6. Must be EXCELLENT in written (punctuation, capitalization, grammar, spacing, formatting, etc. are all important to us) and spoken English (US accent)
7. Must currently have no other job obligations
8. Great communication skills
9. Must be SHARP
10. We use Hubstaff for time tracking (and screenshots taken every 2 minutes). Must be able to reach above 70% activity every day and week, otherwise it can be a means for us to dismiss an employee.
12. MUST BE EXTREMELY RELIABLE. Should be able to show up every day on time without incidents.
13. Must be willing to work with us long-term to help grow the business as well as their career. We are not at all interested in someone looking to "try out" or thinking of staying just for a few months as a lot of effort is put into training and setting up.
14. We prefer someone who knows Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, although it's not really a requirement. Include the word "Tiger" in your message as a proof that you have read the whole job description.
Primary responsibilities include:
1. Email and phone handling (3-6 calls a day only on average)
2. Managing sales channels and orders
4. All front-facing exchanges
5. Multiple random PA work to assist the team
6. Understanding the products, installation, and other technical information
Potential other responsibilities are the following:
1. Social media marketing
2. Following up with vendors and distributors
3. Catalog work
4. Logistics and transportation
5. Managing projects with contractors
6. SEO, posting on online forums, creating links, etc.
7. Online feedback tracking
8. Watching competitors
1. Salary $400-$600 per 20 days, depending on experience and skills
2. 11 paid personal days off per year (accrued)
3. Bonuses of 1-3 times per year depending on performance
4. Opportunity for further compensation in bonuses, and salary growth for any employee that is truly dedicated to the business
5. Paid US public holidays
**Note: We offer a referral bonus of $150 to anyone who finds a candidate that ends up working and staying with us for at least 60 days.**