I need a virtual receptionist for these tasks:
- Receive calls from prospective clients, capture the client, and schedule them with one of our 10 counselors.
- Make calls to clients for billing and rescheduling.
- Check web-based fax and add to client's files.
- Most communication with clients is by phone. Internal communication with clinicians is per email.
- Customer service skills. Be able to speak to distressed clients who don't always know what they need when they call. They may just ask for a counselor for x or y problem. Receptionist will have each counselor's profile, and information, and can then schedule with whoever would be best fit for the client.
- Have a clear and neutral accent, and be completely fluent in English.
- Be available to take and make calls Monday-Friday during office hours.
- Handle confidential information / medical.
- Able to organize information in a way that is easy to recall. Counselors have different schedules, fees, specialties. Clients who need to be called, may need to be followed up on (without my prompting), until the task is completed.
- Be a problem solver. New situations and customer questions arise constantly.
Desired experience (if possible):
- Virtual receptionist/phones
- Work in the medical field
- Customer service