This is a job which will evolve into regular engagements for the right person.
We are a digital marketing agency that delivers solutions across the full range of digital marketing disciplines;
Website design & CRO, local search / online reputation, PPC (Google Adwords, Facebook advertising, Remarketing), SEO, Content marketing, Landing pages, Lead magnets, Social media marketing, Email marketing, Reputation Management, Marketing automation & CRM, Reporting & analytics.
We require an experienced conversion-based web developer to assist with multiple website builds.
What is a conversion-based web developer? To us, it's someone who develops websites that are geared to generating leads and sales.
An understanding of the principles of marketing is essential.
We are currently onboarding 3 new clients that will evolve into website builds.
So we are looking for experienced Wordpress developers to work with our copywriters and build attractive and effective websites.
Our process is to first develop the right brand Value Proposition, then understand the on-site conversion elements (enquiries, email signups, quote requests, lead magnet downloads, etc.). This then leads the design of the website.
We design for conversion first. And being a result-driven marketing agency we are heavily invested in the Cost per Lead, Cost per Sale and overall Return On Investment we can generate for our clients.
It would be advantageous if you had a strong understanding of these metrics.
The deliverables will involve:
- Taking the copy and using your design skills to convey the most important points in the clearest way possible
- Developing SEO friendly websites built on Wordpress
- Designing for mobile-first
- Taking an existing theme and tailoring it to the needs of the client (or taking a wireframe / design mockup and rolling it out into Wordpress)
- Using design skills to build conversion elements that drive enquiries, leads, sales, etc.
- Implementing tag manager, tracking tags (i.e. Analytics, Facebook, etc.)
- Connecting forms and conversion elements to CRMs / marketing automation platforms
- Clear communication with other team members and possibly the client
- Working to deadline with efficiency
We want to develop a long term working relationship with a Wordpress developer that understands conversion.
We're looking for someone who can design and develop websites that drive leads and sales.
We would like to see demonstrable results from previous work you have completed (example websites, case studies with results, etc.).
Expertise in these areas will be beneficial:
- Conversion design
- Website design
- Website development
- Developing on Wordpress
- Developing mobile-responsive sites
- Understanding of digital marketing (lead generation, lead nurturing, sales funnel development, online advertising, etc.) will be highly regarded