We are looking for someone who is passionate about supporting families with children with special needs and help promote the diverse range of products.
The company is seeking to improve the availability of specially designed clothing catering for the diverse and challenging needs of children dealing with particular issues pertinent to their condition. So we are looking for someone who has demonstrable knowledge, experience and/or exposure to the needs of families living with autism, adhd, tube feeding, behavioural issues and so on.
The job will involve managing various social media channels ensuring that regular valuable and pertinent content is shared every day whilst interacting with fans, followers and customers.
Tasks will be split between routine posting and reporting but there is room for creative engagement/input/flair for the right person.
Applicants who can demonstrate that they have the following will definitely be favoured:-
- Proven grasp of main social media platforms and tools and can clearly demonstrate experience of how to use them
- a clear understanding of how features work including hashtags, keywords, lists, etc.
- experience of managing wordpress sites or similar
- writing skills for creating posts, updates, blogs and product reviews
- some experience of analytics, metrics and measures
The right personality is crucial for this role. The following are important to us.
• Empathy and compassion for people dealing with diverse range of issues
• Ability to listen and engage with target audiences
• Passionate about societal change i.e. highlighting the positives of special needs, bringing autism etc. into the open
• Communication skills - able to interact and engage with a variety of people and can confidently talk with them about a diverse range of issues, needs and experiences.
• Ability to demonstrate a reasonable level of intelligence and common sense
• Must be able to work with the team working inline with business goals and objectives
This is a part-time position and the ideal candidate must be UK based. They will also work from home with their own computer.