I am looking for someone knowledgeable and with lots of experience to quickly and efficiently finish off my WooCommerce Website and WooPOS (Point of Sale) set up to the level I require as this was not done a the previous contractor.
For the main part the website side of things should be mostly finished with the exception of a few minor alterations that need to be made to categories and the set up of the home page.
Most of the work required is to ensure I have a fully functioning Point Of Sale system for use both in-store and online that will allow me to run a busy, high volume store.
To complete the job I require;
- Improved inventory control; At the moment with the basic set up there is no way of actually "controlling" stock. I need improved accountability when it comes to actually managing incoming/outgoing stock.
- All current stock reset to an inventory level of zero.
- Ability to do returns and develop credit notes
- Ability to do returns and provide refunds.
- Ability to do lay-bys/lay aways
- Ability to produce gift vouchers
- Ability to perform sales reconciliation in the system at the end of each day/Balance Tills. E.g. crosscheck sales in POS vs Payments received.
- Ability to track customer sales history
- Ability to view stock margins as a % value in the system to determine correct mark-ups/discounts
- Ability to create Purchase Orders in the POS system
- Ability to receive Purchase Orders via POS system
- Ability to categorise all products to be able to track/produce reports
- Advanced product editing capabilities so product variations can be edited without having to individually open and edit each individual product
- Integration with Xero accounting system
- Ability to create and print product labels using a DYMO label printer
- Ability to track returned faulty goods waiting on repair or replacement
I chose to change to a new website and POS platform so I could have more control over my website and easily keep it updated (mostly) by myself and to use a POS system that integrated with it and which also had a great system for controlling inventory, tracking stock, producing reports on as much as possible sales-stock sell-through, to easily be able to update and edit stock - once off for both in-store and online purposes.
I require someone with lots of knowledge and experience developing and setting up detailed WooCommerce websites and POS systems. I need this job finished and finished well including all the functions I need to successfully run my business.
I am hoping that the hard work as been done and it is a matter of adding plug-ins to perform the missing functions I require.
If you're able to provide a rough guide as to how much you'd expect this job might cost, a rough time frame for completion and what information you'd require from me that would be great.