Our company is a full-service hotel web technology provider and strategic partner in helping hotels worldwide to optimize conversions, expand reach, and generate demand. We power properties with innovative technological solutions including our industry-leading central reservation system and hotel booking engine as well as our fully integrated website and mobile platform.
Our Demand Generation Services department is responsible for driving direct bookings to hotel websites using various search engine marketing channels and techniques. Reporting directly to the Directors of Digital Marketing you will take over the management of an existing and expanding portfolio of hotels. Core responsibilities will include the need to:
• Create, maintain, monitor and optimize SEM accounts to maximize direct bookings for hospitality clients.
• Review and report on the performance of the accounts on a periodic basis, as contractually agreed.
• Work alongside the client to maximize the performance of the account, in-between reporting sessions.
• Respond promptly and professionally to all support request tickets/direct e-mails received.
• Liaise seamlessly with colleagues/partners to provide appropriate third-party services, where required (SEO, graphics).
• Continue your personal professional development in the digital marketing industry.
• Commute occasionally to the New York Office.
• At least two years' experience directly managing PPC accounts across AdWords and Bing.
• A sense of humor.
• Experience of marketing in the hospitality industry.
We are open to freelancers applying, as we have had success in the past on this platform. The position is ongoing, with the starting project fee being around USD$60,000 per annum, for the right individual. The advert will only allow USD$50,000 as the highest amount, but I can confirm that the payable fee is in the region of USD$60,000.
If you feel you have the experience required for this position, please reply with some examples of your previous work, and references of any previous similar projects.
All the best,