We are about to build a new B2B website, which is for our agency. Our old website looked great, but was not built with SEO in mind. We therefore would like to rebuild the site, before we put any budget into SEO and PPC.
However, before we build the new site for our company, we require assistance from an SEO/Marketing expert to:
1. Advise on the keywords that should be used within the new website to gain maximum exposure to the terms our customer use within search engines to find our services.
2. Advise on ways our new site should be built in order to gain the most from SEO/PPC.
3. Study our customers in a detailed way, to find out what search terms they use to find our services.
4. Study our competitors in a detailed way, to find out what SEO strategy they have implemented.
5. Complete an SEO/PPC strategy for our new website, which will help us dominate the market.
6. Suggest meta-tags, URL names, and so on for the new site, based on research and hard data.
The main challenge to the project is the fact that we offer multiple services (approximately four in total), which all have different competitors. Therefore, each service we offer will require a different SEO/PPC strategy.
There would be ongoing work, as with any form of SEO/PPC - however, we are looking for someone to WOW us, and we suggest starting with a comprehensive audit of our services/competitors.
However, this is not our core strength - so, what do you suggest? How would you approach this project, and succeed?
Thanks for reading!