- This job is for League Of Legends players only.
- May turn into your best summer job ever :)
We seek for a partner who will join us and help finishing up our LOL online video course.
What we have:
-complete course curriculum
-complete story board of course
-digital presence assets (80% done)
-4 signed distribution contracts
What you need to provide:
-videos required for the course (capturing it from a simple game mode)
-video editing and effects required (followed by storyboard we provide)
-commentating (voice recording) for the course
-wrapping up the course (following detailed guidelines we provide)
-this is a "revenue share" model contract (20% of all course profits in the first 3 years will be paid to selected contractor).
You will be a part of a rock stars team that will rapidly create a library of online
gaming training courses utilizing video content ranging from 60-90 minutes each.
Each course will be divided into lectures and each lecture will have it's own videos
ranging from 1-10 minutes along with assessments. Our goal is producing at a
minimum 4 courses in the next 3-6 months.
Responsible for planning, designing, and managing the development and testing of
digital products. The producer is responsible for implementation on assigned
projects according to defined guidelines, budgets, schedules, and quality standards.
In short, your job is to lead the course development stage into a successful
● Course producer is in charge of all different stages, starting from scratch in
development and production of digital product (course). Provides overall
implementation direction to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones
and deliverables are met.
● Develop and manage project assets:
o Production guidelines
o Course graphical design
o Complete content editorial work
● Ensure that content is prepared in time and in accordance with requirements
for product release and to our quality standards
● Manage and report regularly on project schedules, budgets, cost estimates,
and actual expenditures.
● Exceptional English & great communication skills
● Previous experience with instructional design and course production
● Has an eye for modern design & perfection across screen sizes
● Schedule punctuality
● Provides fast turnaround for revisions
● Curious and excited by challenges
● Highly independent and able to work remotely
● Familiarity with the online gaming industry [huge plus]
● Please include your cv and portfolio
Good luck !