NO Agencies. Full time position. Magneto experience required
We are looking for a responsive user-interface designer to create responsive designs UI/UX for our Magento ecommerce projects , including a responsive mobile design.
Your role will include:
1) Communicating with in-house designers/marketers for creative input, research, and approvals.
If a design is chosen you must also:
1) Extend a chosen design to include all page types and a mobile version.
2) Modify the final design as necessary using feedback from developers and in-house teams.
3) Justify the design/layout based on experience/trends.
Preferably you will also be able to show an interactive version of the pages.
1) Have a sound understanding of ecommerce principles, HTML, CSS, UI design, and understand current trends and concepts to make the site a rich shopping experience.
2) Be able to provide examples of similar projects you have worked on previously.
3) Understand basic marketing principles.
4) Some PHP skills a plus
INCLUDE 3 EXAMPLES OF YOUR UI/UX DESIGN AND INCLUDE "I AM YOUR DESIGNER" IN THE SUBJECT LINE REPLY