I am recruiting an interview facilitator based in China for a qualitative survey, who will be responsible to:
- recruit approx 20 target users (target audience = young 25-40 years old, who like shopping and use to travel internationally at least once a year)
- sign the confidentiality / non-disclosure agreement with the test participants
- conduct a qualitative survey of 30-45 mins in Beijing or Shanghai.
- video-record all the interviews (for post analysis)
- the interview should be accessible via skype, therefore we would be in a position to observe the interview and ask questions if appropriate.
- during the inteview, the facilitator will be filling in an online form in english, so we are in a position to check the answers online in real time
- no data analysis required.
The facilitator must speak mandarin and english.
The facilitator will need to sign the confidentiality agreement as well.
The facilitator must ensure that the survey is carried in quiet and appropriate environment, with good internet speed.
The interview participants will be paid 15 USD for each interview (included in the total budget)
The recruiting company will provide the tests scripts.