I am looking for a skilled Revit Architect/Designer for a project that involves multiple stages. The brief summary is that I have a design for four townhouses done in ArchiCAD that I need to be drawn and rendered in Revit. I will provide you with a set of working drawing for the project in PDF and dwg and you will need to:
- Replicate the design in Revit to match the existing design as closely as possible
- Apply colors and materials and produce renders to match in quality renders done in ArchiCAD
- Produce working documentation to match the one provided
- Make small changes to the design
- I will provide landscaping plan, you will need to assign plants on the drawing to where indicated on the plan.
Once done, I will post you a separate project to work on color scheme and changing the design of two townhouses that will be paid separately.
Work needs to be done in Revit 2016 to Australian standards
You need to use the full power of Revit and do everything using the best practices. No shortcut allowed. Preferably Revit certified.
Need to have architectural degree and have a good design skills
I am after the very best in rendering that Revit can produce
Need to be available to make changes after the project, will be paid separately
I am looking to start work immediately and you need to commit to working on the project until it is done, preferably in 1-2 days.
You will need to produce two Revit files for townhouses and one file for site that will host other files.
If you are good with Revit, this task is fairly simple as all the hard work has been done and you just need to copy the design.