The National Sales Director is responsible growing company’s revenue to maximize profitability goals and increase market share. We have a successful compounding pharmacy and are looking for someone to take us to the next level. The person needs to be self driven and prefer a higher commission vs base. We are looking for someone that can build a team, motivate them, and teach them how to close.
If you are an outstanding and talented sales manager, your financial reward is uncapped - well into 6 figures. It is up to you to make it happen. This is a highly incentivized role - you are rewarded on what you and your team sells. We are looking for someone who is motivated to work hard and put in long hours and ready to be rewarded for their hard work. If you are hungry for success and are driven by uncapped potential... then please apply!
We are nationally accredited Compounding Pharmacy.
• Provide leadership (i.e. hiring, training, supervising, developing) for the day-to-day operations of the sales team
• Build effective relationships with key decision-makers to develop new sales opportunities
• Develop sales strategies based on quarterly business plans, forecasting, anticipating sales requirements, determine productivity and potential client service strategies
• Implement metrics to assess and measure sales productivity and coordinate sales team to build and maintain strong business relationships within assigned market segment
• Organize and execute multi-faceted sales plans and lead sales demonstrations.
• Understand the short and long-term needs and challenges of prospects and how our company can solve their problems and support their goals
• Develop business plan consistent with short and long-term revenue and market share objectives, ensuring the delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual goals
• Review and assess market segment and individual team member performance and action plans to achieve goals and improve sales performance
• Identify strategic opportunities and provide strategic direction based on knowledge of competitive strategy and understanding of payer needs
• Ensures that national sales objectives are in line with corporate objectives
• Manages the preparation of Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Statements of Work (SOW) and drafting client contracts.
• Participate in professional associations and informal networks to develop, build and sustain a network to obtain prospects,
• Local Travel up to 80 percent
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or Science related field, MBA a plus
• Five years sales experience with three years’ experience in sales management and a proven track record. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is beneficial but not required. We will teach you.
• Ability to travel locally up to 80 percent
• Must be ethical, respectful and have a “hungry” for success attitude. We are looking for a “hunter” mentality.
• Excellent leadership skills with strong executive presence
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• Ability to work independently in a deadline oriented environment
• Advanced level computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Base Salary Plus Commission
• Bronx, NY 10458
• Sales Management: 3 years