Flippa.com is the largest marketplace in the world for buying and selling online businesses (websites, domains and mobile apps) and is looking to establish a world-class customer support team in Manila.
Flippa.com is one of the fastest growing companies in Australia, with sales volume exceeding US$175m.
At Flippa, we love our customers and recognise that providing them an awesome experience is critical to our success.
We are looking for someone that:
• Has experience with business administration;
• Possesses strong attention to detail and picks up things that other miss;
• Has strong written communication;
• Has experience working with a Customer Relationship Management Tool, preferably Salesforce;
• Enjoys collaborating with other areas of the business (product, marketing and account management teams) to improve the customer experience.
• Wants to be part of a company achieving great things.
If this sounds like you, let’s chat!
Your core responsibilities will include:
• Processing Buyer applications as thoroughly and efficiently as possible;
• Entering sensitive information into Salesforce;
• Responding to general email inquiries;
• Relaying site issues and bugs to our product and development teams;
• Communicating with high-end clientele over email to arrange meetings with sales agents;
• Collaborating with other business units to pass off potential leads to appropriate parties.
To be successful, you must have:
• two (2) or more years’ in customer service experience or business administration;
• Exceptional English communication skills;
• Excellent problem solving skills and be detail oriented;
• Experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce (or similar CRM), Gmail, and internal communication tools such as Slack and Aha!