Consumer Internet company seeks an SEO expert to perform an audit of our website to assess the strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to improve our Page Rank scores and to ultimately drive high-quality organic traffic to the site. SEO consultant should have experience performing technical SEO audits, competitive analysis (identifying page and keyword performance of similar sites), keyword strategies and on-page recommendations for consumer internet companies.
1) Conduct technical audit of website - Determine crawlability of site. Identify, if any, content which is not being indexed by Google.
2) Competitive analysis - Provide high level analysis of two competitor websites. Compare/contrast the SERP of keywords and site pages between our site and the competitors.
3) Keyword strategy - Provide list of recommended keywords to generate higher organic search traffic to our website. Please note: incremental organic traffic is only valuable if the visitors arriving from search engines convert into registered users, so the objective is to bring in high quality organic traffic.
4) Comprehensive search engine optimization recommendations - Looking for specific, measurable steps to take (from White Hat link back tactics to Social and Content Marketing specifics) to increase Page Rank Score.
5) List of at least 3 SEO Analytics/Recommendation Tools for ongoing SEO enhancements.
PDF and/or Excel Spreadsheet(s)
Ideally, we would prefer to have the audit concluded and deliverables received by February 25, 2016.