Looking for an experienced SuiteCRM developer to integrate a new SuiteCRM installation with data from ACTIVE Network.
Please provide a quotation for the job described below, and indicate your current availability and expected completion time.
My client organizes sports events and uses ACTIVE Network to take registrations. Participants provide name, contact, medical, custom question answers and other details to ACTIVE Network, which also handles payments. ACTIVE Network provides an API to make all participant data available (documentation attached).
I need a one-way integration to pull the data from ACTIVE Network and insert it into SuiteCRM:
1. Pull event data from ACTIVE Network (e.g. event name, date, etc.)
2. If the event does NOT exist in SuiteCRM, do 2 things:
a. Create a new event in events module
b. Create a set of fields within the contacts module matching the participant fields collected for each event, display these on a new tab in the detail / edit views in contacts module. Every time a new event is added, a new tab is automatically added to the contacts view.
3. Import participant data via API. Check whether contact exists in SuiteCRM using ID and email address. If not, create contact record. Update event information in contacts module in existing or newly-created events tabs.
4. Create a relationship between the contact and the event in SuiteCRM, and mark the person as “Signed up” and “Paid” (using the existing Delegates functionality, renaming Delegates to Competitors, and adding “Signed up” to Status and “Paid” to Accept Status).
POSSIBLE OPTIONAL EXTRA (please quote separately)
5. Import invoice data from ACTIVE Network API and create a paid invoice for each participant in SuiteCRM.
The integration should run every few minutes to regularly update SuiteCRM with new events and participants from ACTIVE Network.