We are looking for Product Designer who can design the product and moulding die, User/Assemblers Manual to replicate the Garmin 1000 PFD, Audio Panel & MFD.
The product should have minimal weight and should have space to mount the circuit boards and gutters for running wires in a clean secured manner. It should also account for heat ventilation and mounting capabilities and ease of performing repairs in the field
Further details can be found online by when you Google “Garmin G1000”
The replica user interface should be a complete replica of the actual unit.
The 3d model of the G1000 faceplate can be made available to the designer on request.
CAD expert wanted to work from .dwg file to create 3 model
in a format that can be easily converted to other 3d formats for rendering
have minimal info but can provide ref from similar product that has .igs .stp .x_t files that provide some insight into missing details
looking for a self starer that can run with the project solving the problems that arise
please send similar product projects that you have taken .dwg and created beautifully rendered files
for the right candidate this is first of series of additional model conversions needed
looking for someone that can jump in on short notice with quick turnaround
I'm looking for someone to add to our growing team of freelancers
cad expert wanted for CAD/3d renderer to match supplied ref
cad to 3d 180 degree rotation Hi quality antialiased render from one of following .dwg .stp. x_t .igs formats
Someone that has a good command of english language that can take CAD drawing and do a hi quality render to match lighting, shadow and and look exactly to reference we supply
Looking for someone that can work to North american schedule.
Only those that meet these requirements
and with previous high quality work samples that meet these requirements will be considered
Someone with with exceptional product renders needed
The right candidate will be assigned a series of these to render as separate paid projects
Looking for someone fast efficient with an eye for detail
I need to have a number of plan sheets created for the various pieces and parts of a project that I am working on. I have attached an image for an unrelated blueprint that shows the various views and example dimensions that I am looking for.
The actual job is for a small aircraft that will include everything from body parts to smaller mechanical assemblies.
All of the source files for the CAD drawings will be from solidworks files
I am bidding this as a fixed price job, on a per sheet basis. I will relaunch a new job for each job sheet,
We need a simple Solidworks file created. I have already modeled the file in Google Sketchup and it took me less than an hour. If you are a Solidworks expert, this is an easy way to make money. More opportunities to come if this job is preformed correctly.
I need files for 3d printing and mechanical drawings for the complete product, made of two main parts frame and body. I already have the .stl for the body but need the height changing. Need the work doing today.
Job is to recreate an assembly modelled in Solidworks to pdms software.
1) Re-modelling / converting PGI supplied Solidworks 3D model to intelligent PDMS model format. Basis shall be Solidworks 3D model prepared by PGI.
2) Parts library will be generated by vendor as required.
3) All vessel, piping and structural detail drawings are available
4) Vendor shall seek clarifications from PGI for any clashes or mismatched observed during remodelling
5) Submission of engineering work i.e pdms modelwill be in softcopies. 6) No other design engineering work is requested from vendor. For model review purpose, vendor shall submit soft copy files that can ve viewed by PGI in Navis Freedom software. This shall be a freeware software provided by vendor.
7) Softcopy submission shall be made either on CD/ DVD-ROM or by email or through FTP server or likewise.
8) Scope excludes any drawing extraction unless required for discussions or clarifications.
I need a designer with EXPERIENCE in
1. Designing a mechanical product from start to finish
2. Using BeagleBone
3. CAD (3-D)
The project involves building a robot with specific functionalities as will be communicated.