You must be a California registered engineer to be eligible for this job, as the permit set will need to be sealed.
We have received a city approval of architectural plans for a new house construction.
Now, the job is to create a Construction/Building document permit set. You need to be familiar with wood framing standards, IBC (international building code) and IRC (International Residential Code).
Here is a list of drawings/tasks that I require. Please, indicate what you can and cannot do.
1. Foundation Plan
2. Roof Framing Plan
3. Floor Framing Plan
4. Structural Details (foundation, floor, walls, ceiling/roof, stair, handrails)
5. Structural Calculations (using provided input variables such as wind speed, seismic zone, etc.)
6. Truss Calculations Floor/Roof (only if using trusses)
1) New construction, 2 story, 3000 sqft, single family house sitting on a flat 6000 sqft lot in California, USA.
2) I can provide you architectural house plans in any format – Autocad, PDF, etc.