NOTE: We are also posting another WP job. You can bid on both, bundled, if you want both jobs. That job is "Merton Way Website in WP"
You are an experienced developer/designer in WP and its adaptive design for mobile devices. Prior experience in e-commerce and apps such as WooCommerce, GetResponse or other backend commerce and CRM/marketing automation systems preferred. Our content is sold via streaming video using Wistia. We run all of this on AWS, so you also know need to have some background and understanding of our platform and hosting. You will be asked to show work YOU performed within the last 12 months AND two customer (not personal) references.
Using our UI/wireframes and initial copywriting, you will re-create our home page experience.
- Create new home page in WP, using client-provided copy, images, video clips, logos, etc.
- Our wireframe is for one scrolling page - continuous, in four "sections" - each featuring a deeper than the next marketing message and call to action, but all intended to encourage visitors to take the simple offer of try before you buy. This is essentially ONE LONG page, not many pages...
- Show client near-final PNGs prior execution of initial work in a test environment.
- Execute creation/programming of new home page; ensure all images, links, other common testing is performed, so that the home page does not lead to any dead ends.
- Connect the new home page's central new offering, to integrate with GetResponse or some other method you may suggest once you understand the offer we are going to use to improve customer capture.
- You'll be responsible to create and assemble whatever versions of images, gifs, video, etc. to execute the final product. We can provide and point to more content then you'll ever need. The job is to pick a creative direction and run with that, in view of the audience we serve (NOT what pleases you personally).
- Perform all final testing, go-live and patch/fix any work you've done that's not working. Be sure to include that brief go-live patch/fix period in your thinking.
Our business is www.songmaster.com.
> We provide subscription-based music lessons
> We stream them anywhere on most any device, on demand
> Our customers are 30+ years old, many are 40-60 years old
> They want quality, simple-dimple, no smell of being gamed or "freemium" attacks
> We deliver under simple principles of easy usability, easy sign-up and if you don't like us, easy to un-enroll from the service
Our marketing must advance.
+ Integration and automation of the core offer on the home page, to convert more people to try before they buy
+ Build more opted-in newsletter lists, and be able to automate messaging to them based on their visit, commitment levels, etc.
If you have questions, please ask rather than us both operate under any misunderstandings or cloudiness. To be clear this is web design with ability to "do not harm" to our existing back-end, to be able to create a new WP page that will update normally when new versions are released without coding or breaking.
Look forward to your proposal,