# Need to build an API to receive a flow and save it
Flow consist following data
1. Endpoint (/team.id/user.id/flow.name)
2. List of mapped params
3. Action(s) (sequence wise)
every action has
1. A third party API
4. Query param(s)
5. Response params
# Now when user call endpoint (which was stored with the flow)
- Fetch the flow for given endpoint.
- If flow found, Extract data sent by user and map it with the params define in fetched flow. after mapping successfully, respond user with unique request ID (auto generated). and run actions defined in flow asynchronously.
- Maintain status logs for all user hits (pending, failed, success)
- Maintain audit logs for all action(s) performed in the flow.