Looking to create an automated SMS reminder service (functionality below):
I am open to whatever platform or CRM you think will work best. I've tried doing this in ActiveCampaign and Ontraport but wasn't able to figure it out. Perhaps you will use Twilio (preferred because it's less expensive) and Zapier.
Ideally I can have this activity linked to a CRM such as Ontraport or ActiveCampaign, so I can have the contact records (with activity, reminder time data) in there.
- In a web form someone enters their phone number, name of an activity (from a dropdown list) and a time (in 30 min intervals) they would like to be reminded to do that activity.
- They then instantly receive an SMS confirmation saying they will be reminded to do the activity tomorrow at the time they selected.
- The next day an SMS is sent at that time, asking them to reply with Done once activity is completed.
- If they reply Done, they get an SMS reply (Great Job) and don't receive any more messages that day.
- If they don't reply or reply doesn't contain the word Done, one or two more follow up SMS are sent that day.
- The activity (name, phone number, activity, number of replies with Done, etc) is integrated with a CRM (ideally ActiveCampaign or Ontraport).
This is the basic functionality. There is additional functionality that I will discuss over messages.
Looking for someone to establish ongoing work with as I build out this service. Please provide samples of your work, especially if it is related to this project.