We are looking for a PHP Laravel, Node.JS developer to build a simple internal two-way sms conversation application. Your primary focus will be to build a product that communicates with Plivo for inbound and outbound text messages and displays on a web-app in real-time for the conversation.
Simple demo: http://d.pr/i/1hW5B
- Installation and setup Laravel Spark
- Stripe integration with Laravel
- Integration with Plivo for voice and sms
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of Node.JS and frameworks available for it, such as Express.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Understanding security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
So I know you're a human and not just a bot, please reply with "TEXT" at the beginning of your posting.