Yahoo Pipes is killed unfortunately and need to setup a news engine with that functionality. Web application to fetch data from RSS feeds, save them locally in database and export them to multiple different end-points in terms of JSON/RSS export.
* Articles are fetched from couple of hundred different RSS feeds at an interval set.
* Upon import of articles, save them to database. At this time they need to be cleaned up in terms of expanding shortened URL's, removing certain terms (such as "News:" and "Latest news:") and remove duplicates.
* Every hour run the popularity script to check how frequent they have been shared on social media.
* Exporting of articles based on set-up search queries in JSON and RSS formats. Need to follow the standard feed structure for each format.
* Basic CMS to administer settings, the feeds and queries.
* Great if...