I’m unlike any other partner you’ll work with. (Yes, I’m not your boss, we are partners in this together).
I demand the best work from you. I expect the best from you. You will be challenged. You will grow. And your skills will sharpen. If you like to settle on being average and do average work, this is not your project.
This does not mean I expect you to work 24/7. This means I expect you to be focused while you work. I need this project done as soon as possible
Here’s what I expect from you:
1. Full time focus on this one project. I don’t want your attention spread, I want you to work solely on my project.
2. To challenge me, tell me I’m an idiot if I’m being one. In other words, don’t blindly listen to me. I’m not your boss, we are partners.
3. You must have a track record for completing projects. Working them through to completion.
4. You must be a problem solver. Don’t come to me with problems, come to me with a problem and then the potential solutions for the problem. Then we can brainstorm and pick one of the solutions.
5. Proficient in VFX/ after effects, sound designer/audio engineer
6. Accurate time quotes on development time frames. You do not have to be 100% accurate. But do not tell me a time frame you think will make me happy. Tell me a time frame that you can complete the project
I will not tolerate being left in the dark. I want to know progress every single day you work, and I want a daily update on the days you don’t work. If you didn’t work, just say so in the daily update. This will make me a very happy partner, excited to work with you, and always pay you promptly!
*Reply with I LOVE VFX in the subject*
Please provide work that you have completed and be specific on what parts you did.