BEI (BackOffice Export Inc) is owned & operated by an American company. BEI is a BackOffice mainly used for about anything the owner wants to use it for, we hire and contract out the following positions graphics design, web programming, SEO and etc.
We have setup a new office in Quezon City, so we will need for you to get the internet hooked up, questioning of the internet services packages, scheduling of accountants for us to interview, pre-qualification checks on new job applications in person and over the phone, overseeing our current staff, that they are working and staying busy when owner is not around and etc. We will also have our driver or supply you with taxi to do checks for us or the owner on certain related products that we might need, obtaining prices and etc.
Basic and Must Have Requirements:
1. Has excellent communication and organizational skills
2. Able to multi-task and work with minimum supervision
3. Is a team player and can work well with others.
4. Willing to work on graveyard shift or in any work schedule as necessary
5. Once again you must be independent meaning you must be able to figure things out on your own 90 percent of the time. For example, getting the internet hooked up and etc.
Other Job Requirements
Brief job description is below, keep in mind this is just a simple over view. Remember we are seeking someone that can adapt to changes and tackle various related task 24/7.
1. Provides administrative services support for individual or staff as assigned and / or as necessary.
2. Creates or edits correspondence, maintains confidential files, compiles special reports, arranges appointments & serves as liaison with others.
3. Prepares presentations, meeting minutes, or proposals. May gather and research data to design and create reports.
4. May maintain calendars, plan/schedule meetings, book travel arrangements and complete expense reports.
5. Maintains inventory levels of office equipment and supplies.
6. Assists during client visits, QBRs and with special projects as assigned.
7. Overseeing conversations for any foreigners such as the owner, to make sure everything is being understood correctly between the owner and whomever he might be communicating with.
8 Running errands for the office, setting up and or paying utilities for our office in Quezon City
9. Making sure you can fill in for staff if they do not show up, this could be customer support work, sales, follow ups, cancelling of email tickets (through our support system), and etc.
10. Supervision of staff, you will be required to watch, to make sure they are staying busy, this is more about trust and dedication on your behalf vs. experience in what they do. This is not full time, but will be required if the current supervisor or whoever is in charge has to leave for whatever the case might be.
11. Handling of all bank documents, setting up bank accounts, setting up payment processing system for our websites through BDO and PNB bank.
Education: Please note a 4-year college degree would be great, but as we know, you can and will be trained in. So do not feel discourage if you have not obtained a college educated yet or have not even graduated. This position is more about trust, motivation, and wiliness to complete the task with no question or excuses on your behalf. If you are able to fulfill this, as mentioned earlier, good will come.
HI PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS SALARY BASED JOB, THE FIRST 30-90 DAYS WILL BE A TEST, SUCH AS A 30 DAY TEST. IF YOU ARE GOOD TO GO AND ON TIME EVERYDAY, NOT BEING LATE, OR MAKING SURE THINGS GET DONE THEN IN THE FUTURE BIG BONUS WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU ALONG WITH PAY RAISES.