Develop a fully functioning simple Customer Portal based on Django/Python with Ajax and jQuery.
Please refer to attached document for more details. Additional information is provided below:
1) Basic user authentication with self-registration function. Registration requires approval workflow (it needs to be approved by an administrator). Page 4 shows a basic approval process.
2) SAML SSO authentication. Site needs to be able to accept SAML 2.0 tokens as authentication method.
3) After user signs in, it would be presented with a list of “services” which should be presented as typical widgets (similar to google apps landing page). Those services are noted in page 2.
4) Proposed services are:
Real Time Tracking
5) When “Real Time Tracking” is selected, the a jQuery type table with sort/filter/search functionality similar to page 5 and 7 should be displayed. This table would display list of customer “applications”. The jQuery based table should be fully ajax based without the need for page loads (datatables.net).
6) Clicking on status field of each application should generate a popup table with status progression information as shown in page 6.
7) For each application in certain status, user should be able to create a claim as shown in pages 8 and 9.
8) Claims app, should allow reporting and review of existing claims as shown in page 10.
9) As it is with claims, from application status progression window (step 6 above) we should be able to view images associated with each application as shown in page 11 and 12.
10) ID Bank app will be showing information about current ID bank status and allows a few small function as noted in page 13.
11) Intercept app, should allow creation of an intercept request as described in step 14 and 15.
12) Customer Message should allow creation of a simple message as shown in page 15.
1) Backend services are SOAP Web Services and they are already developed.
2) Timing is critical. Fast delivery is required.
3) Site needs to look very professional.
4) Application require user session management, HTTPS support and SAML 2.0 support.