LF experienced windows developer to create a .gadget file launcher for win10 (win8)
something like this http://bit.ly/1NXP266 or http://bit.ly/1JpopIr
- Minimum functionality, no options
- Easy to install and use
A detailed description will be sent to selected candidates
I'm not sure about budget, so be free to make your offers
One of our suppliers needs our large orders submitted in a very particular XML formatted file.
I need a simple interface developed to allow my employees to create the orders then save it in the XML formatted file. Which we will then send to our supplier to complete the order.
I am not concerned about what is used for the interface. ie Excel, Access, HTML....whatever will work.
I have attached the document our supplier has given us for the specifics of the created xml document.
I can give more specifics as the project proceeds.
I need a simple app that will Get SMS data from my remote server using either API or SMPP, I prefer to use SMPP, to send and receive SMS.
Once data (outbound SMS) is retrieved from main server it will then be sent to a USB stick SIM modem using AT Commands and then report back to the main server "Sent, Failed or Pending"
We need to be able to connect to multiple USB modems and process the the outbound SMS in round robin style.... as we may have 50 to 100 sticks connected to each machine.
We only need a basic GUI for now, that will show each individual USB stick connection and status.. and a place where I can input either the API or SMPP details of the main server, where it will be getting the outbound SMS from.
Am creating a video to teach children, ages 3 years or older, how to read. I would like to have a program written which does the following -
1. Display a window attractive to kids, but not distracting. I have in mind one displaying cartoonized blue sky, a couple of white clouds, green hill and a tree or two.
2. Display the word to be read on the right side of the window. Allow for me to input the word of up to 15 letters.
3. Then take the first letter on the left and it rolls/bounces/moves to the left and plops into the first position on a space on the left side.
The program pauses after every move until I hit a button or something to make it execute the next move.
4. Then the next letter gets its turn and rolls/bounces/moves to the left and bumps against the first letter there and joins up with it to its right. Now it will show two letters.
5. Then the next letter from the word on the right, and so on
6. Provide for an option for me to select either one to four letters...
I need to build a software for billing in my supermarket. Need a strong backend and a rich UI. I need to build the Windows desktop in C# and SQL.
Please contact me if you are right candidate.
Windows 8 64bit system.
I need FreeSWITCH compiled from source using Visual Studio 2012 or Visual Studio 2013 for 64bit system with a VIDEO of HOW it was DONE.
The FreeSWITCH finished exe must contain GSMopen and run from win8 64bit.
Which is the reason I need to build from source.
The clone site:
Must be familiar with the following web pages.
I will download the freeswitch.exe and video from wherever it is convenient to you.