I 'm already working with a arduino + ESP8266 to upload datas from sensors to a mysql database using Get. (wifi client credentials must be integrated in the arduino code) > this solution isn't great for commercial developement.
i have another model uno + dragino (Yun) that upload datas and parse answer from database (better use with webinterface to add wifi credentials from a web page, but cost isn't adapted to my market. (http request)
So the challenge is to developp :
an Arm based embedded code, with a wifi script that allow the user to enter its wifi network credential from a embeded web page and then launch the code to read sensors.
The main idea is to change the system from http request (get or post) to sockets, mqqt or any better system that we have right now.
we have the 6 sensors electonic chart (3 analog read, 3 digital read, with one interrupt)
. What you have to know, 32kb memory is very limit at time, with arduino uno and dragino or uno + esp. we are at 78% and sometimes it crashes.
So we are looking for :
- better analysis for a smart controller with wifi, and at least 12 gpios available for sensoring and driving
- we already developed electonic part (analysis circuit and driving circuit)
- we need a communication protocol as wifi station until the client enter its own credential
- we need your expertise for next step... the best should be a web interface (lua or any langage prefered) directly from the controler, that allow the user to connect its sensor from any smartphone/desktop.
- sockets or/and http request to fill the database.
- we already developped webserver interface/ ios app and android app with some php webservices in Json. (website sondegg.com and app : SONDEGG (firstname.lastname@example.org / demo))
So we are waiting for your solution !