URGENT for today
I have an auction website with the folowing setup:
- buyer & seller
- buyer can bid on object we are using woocommerce simple auctiom
- seller need to buy a membership package, that give them some publishing rights (woocommerce groups), then we use WC Vendors to generate the front end form to submit articles and some publishing rights are attached to the vendor depending on his package ( publication duration, number of item he can publish at the same time during his membership).
- one other thing you need to know is website is bilinguale but we are not using wpml for product translation but a customfield title to translate items titles. (WPML is used for the other features of website).
What need to be done:
1. add a publication calendar functionality on item submision form vendor can decide on several auction dates for there items. Prevent vendor to add a particular date if he already exceed the number item and /or finishing date of his package. So we need an alert system on the publication system so vendor won't be able to add the date to the publication calendar if at that date he already published the maximum item that his package allow him at the same time (10, 50 or 100) or if his package won t be valid anymore at the time of publication.
2. implement bid increment functionality, (see picture enclosed) bid increment should automatically adjust with starting price , then by the best bid price so the higher price the highest increment get
3. make all vendor dashboard display and working correctly in french
3. Make all attribute mandatory and display on product page active always
4. We are using WooCommerce Attributes Menu Manager to generate attribute product archive page, it is working well but french return 404, need to fix that.