What I'm looking for:
- capable accountant who can clean up my mess and get my accounts looking amazing
- someone who can give me sound business and company advise and help me set it all up
We are Based in Perth Australia, but if you get the job, you don't need to live in Perth
We own a commercial cleaning business:
- i need someone who can clean up myob accounts for me
- i need someone who can do ongoing payroll (once a month)
- i need someone who can do invoices (once a month)
- give us advice on what we can claim as home run businesses
- Advise me wither its better to change form myob to xero, and if it is better
to change it all over
- Need company/Business structure advice
-- We have a commercial cleaning business
-- We also run a homeless project which we self fund where we house homeless in rented houses, after we deal with the homeowners, and we take in homeless off the street, give them accommodation, food, and help them get rid of their debt, mental health issues, help them get back on their feet, before we help them move into their own place.
-- they pay board that pays for their bed, utilites, wifi, food
-- This is currently called a Project, that currently runs under another Homeless Charity Organisations License in Perth WA
-- This gave us the ability to start without having to be incorporated or to apply for a charity license as we have permission to use theirs.
-- Advice i need:
- We want to be independent of anyone else
- because we self fund this project, and don't plan on asking for government funding, do we create a business for it or do we go the whole hog and get this project incorporated and then apply for charity an dgr
- if this is the best option - can you do it?