• Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Management of web and database servers
• Design, code, unit test and deploy new features/modules/plugins
• Troubleshoot application bugs and determine resolutions
• Optimize and refactor existing code to improve performance and reliability
• Perform code reviews on commits from contributing developers to audit the work, and ensure adherence to coding standards and established best-practices
Suggest improvements, security needs, best practices, new technologies, etc.