A technical training and security solutions start up in need of highly motivated, competitive sales driven professionals to lead the technical training and security solution space. The position is responsible for the attainment of overall sales objectives for the technical training and security solutions in the assigned geographic region. Objective achieved through direct sales and collaboration and coordination with company agents, representatives, and channel partners engaged in the promotion and development of existing markets along with introduction of new expanded product offerings.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Achieve sales targets by executing sales plans.
• Conduct and persuade clients on joint sales calls with technical staff and territory engagement with other account representatives
• Develop and implement service promotion
• Develop and drive new product specifications
• Implement and execute competitive conversion plans
• Specification activities with engineering and security architectural firms
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 1-3 years of progressively successful experience in Sales of similar product/service lines.
• Bachelor's degree required in Electrical Engineering, Marketing, or Business.
• Ability to make at least 60 to 80 calls per day to build customer base and enter the resulting data into SalesForce.com.
• Sophisticated Security knowledge required as well as exceptional computer literacy in a Microsoft Office environment (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Detail Oriented - Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Skills: training, engineering, marketing