Account services and bookkeeping for state of ga

Accounting & Consulting Accounting Posted 2 years ago

Fixed Price

Delivery by November 23, 2012




I need to hire a cpa firm to work for my company and do the following.

1. file a document with irs to resubmit taxes for 07 and 06 so i dont have a lien.

2. change business name

3. file for new tax id

4. change business address on articles keeping.

Skills Required:

Client Activity on this Job

Last Viewed: 2 years ago

Proposals: 12

Hired: 1

About the Client

(4.24) 3 reviews

United States
New Orleans 06:19 PM

42 Jobs Posted
46% Hire Rate, 1 Open Job

$145 Total Spent
32 Hires, 8 Active

$2.22/hr Avg Hourly Rate Paid
20 Hours

Member Since Oct 9, 2012