All Round PC Technician For Windows 7 – internet – backups – Hosting – server – Research – Locating Running Programs
Looking For A Technical Genius with High Qualifications and a proven track record who can do the following:
1. Able to quickly trouble shoot, identify, and solve problems.
2. PC Technician For Windows 7.
3. Experienced with every aspect of the internet.
4. Able to Install Trouble shoot identify, and solve problems with any program.
5. Server Experience.
6. Research, Locating Running Programs
7. Back ups
8. Hosting with Godaddy, Host Monster, Host Gator, Server Pronto
9. Other issues that popp up from time to time
I am looking for a Technician that has the following skills:
1. Track record of success on all of the above and more
2. Ability to explain recommendations clearly and with details on costs and benefits
3. University qualifications with industry hours worked, knowledge and experience.
I will need you to be available during Sydney Australia business hours for the discussions with me,
Good English / Communication skills.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your previous Proven Track Record Of Success In being a Technician of all of the above.
2. How you will go about being successful in this role.
3. CV with references
4.All your contact details (including Phone number with international codes, Emails, Chat Ids)
In addition, please submit a portfolio of your work in relation to the above.
Hourly Base rate:
To be negotiated
We normally pay $1 - $2.50 p/h (Inclusive of Odesk Fees)
About the company
We are a small economically run property – Trade And Investment Firm.
Skills: research, computer-technician, computer-hardware, remote-computer-repair, computer-literacy, computer-science, systems-programming, benefits, english