We need an android application which helps minimizing distractions caused by mobile phones whilst driving.
Here are the requirements
1. App needs to have the ability of detecting when user is driving so it can automatically activate if user chooses to have the app running on auto mode.( once user has stopped driving app needs to automatically deactivate after 60 seconds.) On manual mode user can turn the app on/off by pressing a button.
2. App needs to have the ability to hide phone calls or texts while drive mode is on. (Including other notifications, i.e. Facebook and other applications. This means no display, sound or vibration.
3. User having the option to disable incoming/outgoing text, calls or email or all.
4. For users with in car Bluetooth the app can automatically turn on once the device is connected to the Bluetooth or option of allowing phone calls when hands free or Bluetooth is detected.
5. Ability to be scheduled to activate on certain time if user drives on regular times!
6. Include an emergency button to disable app in case of an emergency.
7. Whilst active app needs to be able to send autoreply to incoming calls, messages to inform others the user is currently driving and will get back as soon as possible. (Auto reply can be modified by user.)
8. User will need to have the option to be able to choose which notifications he wants disabled.
9. User will be able to choose phone calls or message from certain people to still come through when the app is active.(allow/safe list) user will also have the option to allow phone calls to come through if the caller has tried calling more than three time within 2 minutes.
It is a simple work for someone who knows android development well. We need this to be completed in week.
We are good on payments but we want work on time. Good communication and professional work . If we like your work , lot of work to follow on regular basis.
Time line is very important.
Skills: android-development, facebook