We are looking for someone to handle customer service duties for CSR. Please send your Skype id together with your resume.
Specifically, you will:
1. Handle Customer's inbound calls to set appointments
2. Call Patients to set appointments for Dental Cleaning
3. Address customer's general concerns and questions.
We are looking for a contractor who:
1. Is available for 8 hours per day.
2. Has worked in a customer service setting or a similar customer-satisfaction job.
3. Has a solid command of the Armenian language.
4. Has 75% or more English for training and internal communication purposes.
5. Internet connection of 1Mb or more. It can not be wireless nor through a datacard. You should also test that you do not have a latency of over 100ms. You can test these requirements running a simple test at speedtest.net
6. Windows environment: We work with a windows based web program. We do require for you to have a computer that runs on windows or has a windows environment already installed.
7. Headset: This headset can be simple but it must connect to your computer via USB. This is to ensure proper phone behavior and call quality.
How to apply (DO NOT APPLY to this ad if you do not speak ARMENIAN):
To apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. The language level that you have (should be 90% or above)
2. Your customer service experience
3. Your schedule availability
In addition, please send us the results of the personality test that you may take at the link below:
About the company
We are customer service call center with headquarters in California, US and San Jose, Costa Rica. We have been operating independently since 2007 and have successfully contracted remotely for the past 18 months.
Important notice: all payments will be done through Odesk, please make sure your account is ready for use.