Our company helps fledgling entrepreneurs turn their great ideas into successful start-ups.
We supply a huge range of services to give our clients the shell of a going-concern. Now we want to offer great content on our website, providing the tools for continued growth beyond our initial help.
We want to hear from native english content-writers with:
- Perfect, up-to-date SEO practices;
- Interest in online business, marketing, entrepreneurship and management;
- Perfect grammar and spelling (UK-English)
- Ability to write content that is interesting and informative
- Ability to write ORIGINAL content that will pass copyscape testing
The job is to write articles for our blog that contain useful information for people starting new online businesses. The focus should be on Australasia where appropriate. Blog types should be the usual "How to"s "Benefits of outsourcing on oDesk" or a "Top ten mistakes of new business owners" etc.
Pay is $50 for 10 x articles of 500words on 10 different topics.
Now that you have read the entire advertisement
- Please put the word "Cupcakes" in the top line of your application
- Please supply a link to a previous (or new) piece of your work that you think would be suitable for our blog.
- Please give us 2 of your ideas for relevant blog articles
Skills: english, marketing, management, grammar, benefits, outsourcing