I have a number of clients using WordPress that need some troubleshooting and modifications to their sites on an as-needed basis.
Looking for a WordPress developer who:
- Is a punctual communicator
- Familiar with the latest versions of the platform
- Can identify and troubleshoot site errors directly
- Knows how to setup and use common plugins (shopping carts, event calendars, etc)
- Can easily manipulate theme template designs purchased from ThemeForest
- Ability to integrate Amazon and other affiliate link providers into product item pages
I would like to work with you by:
- Working on projects by separating individual items into tickets, then itemizing your hours when billing me.
- Sign a simple NDA to protect my client's information
- I'll provide you: wp-admin, FTP and cPanel access
I am looking to develop a long-term relationship with a developer that I can trust and use turn to over time, across multiple projects as they arise. I have an immediate need that can be a good test of our ability to work together.
My client is using the below services and the back-end simply needs things cleaned up to become functional again:
Shopping Plugin: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/eshop/
Calendar Plugin: http://www.creativegraymatter.com/blog/wordpress-events-calendar
He tried to do a few things himself and ended up messing up quite a bit.
Please provide your credentials and your portfolio that includes samples of other WordPress sites that you've worked on in the last 6-8 months.
Thanks! I look forward to developing a relationship with you!
Skills: troubleshooting, paypal, design, amazon