Asp .Net developer wanted (Kentico)
We are looking for a ASP. NET developer to work on some projects that we have. Most of the work you'll be doing is ASP.NET, using the Standard Microsoft Stack, with a bit of Alt.Net. We are looking for a self-motivated, hard-working and reliable person.
It's important for you to read and understand this job description - there are items that I will need to see done and questions answered BEFORE I will consider you for an interview.
- How much experience do you have with ASP.Net?
- What is your hourly rate?
- What is your availability?
- How many hours can you work per day/week?
- Where do you live?
- What are your normal working hours?
- Do you mind working outside of normal working hours? eg: Mornings, evenings, weekends?
- Do you mind working during GMT business hours? (9am-5pm)
- What holiday calendar do you follow?
- What sort of role are you looking for?
In order to consider you for the position, I'd like you to complete a test. You can do this on your own time, use Google, etc. You don't need to pull all the information from memory.
We focus on ASP.Net development using C# and Sql Server. We also frequently use Kentico CMS to build client's websites.
1 - Install Kentico CMS.
2 - Create a new website in Kentico using the 'Portal' method of development.
3 - Create a new page with a repeater to enumerate some documents.
4 - Create a custom transformation to use with the repeater.
5 - Create a page template with editable text regions. Create some pages using this template.
Once you have these things done, please send me some screenshots or videos, and we can arrange an interview or further questions.
Best Wishes and Good Luck!