Welcome! Read this whole post to be considered :)
We need an assistant designer to join our team and help out with images. Some of the main tasks will include; editing images, resizing images, designing promotional material, saving images for web/mobile games, etc.
You will be working mainly with our fun mobile games team for iPhone and iPad, but you will assist on other projects as well.
This role reports to the Creative Director. We will start out on a trial basis. If you are great, this could turn into a full time position with vacation pay and bonuses.
- MUST speak great english
- MUST be available on skype
- MUST be detail oriented and be able to follow instructions perfectly.
- MUST have great typography and design skills
- MUST have excellent time management skills (you will be working remotely)
- MUST BE FAST (you should have experience creating and using actions and droplets in photoshop)
Other qualifications (these are not mandatory, but will increase your chances of being considered)
- Experience creating high-quality graphics for mobile games.
- UI app/game design experience
- Experience using xcode (not required, but would be a definite bonus!)
Please apply with the following:
1. How long have you been a designer?
2. What software do you use?
3. What type of computer/operating system are you working on? (We highly prefer to work with someone using a Mac)
4. Please submit your FIVE best projects that show your design and typography skills.
5. Yearly salary requirements in USD
If you want your application to be considered, start it by typing "Here are my 5 answers to your questions: "
Thanks, we look forward to reviewing your applications!
Skills: games, ipad, english, design, management, graphics, typing