1. Visit this website: http://sydney.edu.au/vetscience/lida/dogs/search/breed
2. Click on the dog breeds in alphabetical order:
(Note that the breeds are ordered by group of dog (Gun dog, hound etc) then alphabetical order. I want the sheets below in alphabetical order A,B,C,D.....)
3. Create a new Sheet in the workbook
4. Enter the details as per the example for "American cocker spaniel"
5. Search for the next alphabetical breed and repeat
If the breed has no disorders add an empty worksheet
Complete for all dog breeds