Retension / Collections VA
Place phone calls through our virtual switchboard to members to obtain payment information on delinquent accounts.
• Review phone scripts to learn collection processes/methods
• Review account to understand what is owed
• Place calls to the subscriber to request new payment information
• Present counter arguments for subscriber objections
• Suggest process improvements to increase retention/collections
You must have an excellent command of written and spoken English, including an understanding of business terminology. You must be available to work a minimum of five days a week during regular business hours in the Eastern, Central, Mountain or Pacific time zones.
It is preferred that you have a dynamic personality and a collections background is a plus.
The following skills are helpful and/or necessary: verbal and written communication, organization, data entry, transcription, analyzing information, managing processes, customer focus, multi-tasking.
How to Apply:
Please ensure that your scores for the following tests are visible on your profile:
• U.S. English Basic Skills Test
• English Spelling Test (U.S. Version)
• U.S. Word Usage Test
Submit a cover letter outlining your collection / retention experience. Your bid should be PER CALL you make. (Ignoring this and bidding near the estimated budget will likely result in me ignoring your application as it will indicate that you have trouble following directions).
Please submit a short voice file as if you're calling an overdue client to collect a payment. You will be evaluated on your English skills as well as your collection techniques.
Select candidates will be invited to an Interview via Google Hangout.